Why enter the Safe Site Award?
The Safe Site Award is open to organisations, large and small, across the UK. It recognises those making concerted efforts to improve the safety of fork lift operations. This doesn't have to mean spending lots of money - many of our past winners have devised innovative safety practices and systems that cost very little to implement.
Safe Site Award winners don't just take home a coveted Archie trophy - there are several additional benefits:
- Chance to win one of the UK’s most prestigious Awards for safety in the workplace
- Free publicity from the FLTA throughout the year, including mentions in special 24-page SHD supplement.
- Gain national recognition for your company as an organisation that takes safety seriously
- Generate national and local media coverage as an employer that puts a high priority on employee welfare
- Become recognised a thought leader - sharing your experiences and successes with others
- Participate as a key speaker at Europe’s largest and most authoritative conference on fork lift truck safety
Looking for inspiration? Have a look at this summary of last year's Safe Site Finalists.