Safetember has been developed to appeal to the widest possible audience of those supervising, operating and working alongside fork lift trucks and generates a huge amount of interest from companies of all sizes that own and operate fork lift trucks. It draws the support of many bodies involved in the promotion of safety including the RTITB, ABA and a number of other trade associations. Importantly, it attracts the attention of a very broad swath of the media from trade and technical press to regional TV news.
The cost of sponsorship is £5000 +VAT.
Below is a bullet point list of benefits…
- Sponsor-specific press release (announcement of agreement)
- Inclusion within Safety Month (SM) press releases (approx. 6) as sponsor
- Mention as SM sponsor within all feature articles in materials handling (6-10 on average)
- Inclusion, as SM sponsor, within feature articles in other sectors (4-5 on average)
- References to you as SM sponsor within supplement plus opportunity for feature-length editorial article (1 page)
SHD blog (We would need to confirm again for 2018)
- One solus SHD blog as sponsor
- Mention as SM sponsor in columns related to event (approx. 4)
- Twitter and Facebook via FLTA and media partner (ShD) channels
- Reference to sponsorship in FLTA-issued e-shots to membership for
- Safety Month. (approximately 10-12)
- Inclusion in regular HSS and ShD e-shots
- Mention/logo in Safetember advertisement which appears in SHD for approximately 6 issues