Become an official safety sponsor
For just £7,500, your business could be the official sponsor of the FLTA's biggest safety events: Safetember and Safety Conference.
Safetember, the Association's month of fork lift safety awareness, sees thousands of fork lift end-users participate - visitng the FLTA website for insightful information and exclusive safety resources.
Also in September, the FLTA's award-winning National Fork Lift Truck Safety Conference is a well established highlight of the health and safety calendar, attracting roughly 3-400 national and international delegates each year - a number that grows year on year.
With extensive coverage by industry media, the single sponsor of the events will receive considerable publicity, including:
- Sponsorship-specific press release
- Mention, as sponsor, within Safety Conference (SC) /Safety Month (SM) press releases (approx. 6)
- Mention as SC/SM sponsor within all feature articles in materials handling (6-10 on average)
- Mention as SC/SM sponsor within feature articles in other sectors (4-5 on average)
- Mention as SC/SM sponsor within supplement plus consideration for editorial content (1 page)
SHD - Official Media Partner
- One blog entry, as sponsor, on SHD website
- Mention as SC/SM sponsor in magazine columns related to event (approx. 4)
- Various Twitter and Facebook mentions via FLTA and media partner (SHD) channels
- Participation in the event planning meeting with the opportunity to influence the theme
- Invitation to pre-event networking meal enabling chance to meet speakers, including end user companies
- 20-minute speaking slot at Conference
- Opportunity to include branded materials in ‘goody’ bag.
- Opportunity to put up banners and have a fork lift (or 2) on site
- 8 free tickets to use as you wish
- Sponsors page within free Safety Conference app, provided to all delegates
- Reference to sponsorship in FLTA-issued e-shots for Safety Conference and Safety Month. (approx 10-12)
- Mention/logo in HSS and SHD e-shots
- Mention/logo in Safety Conference advertisement which appears in SHD for approximately 6 issues