When you’re looking to buy or hire a fork lift truck, you’ll want to be certain that the company supplying it works to the highest standards.
That’s why you’ll want to be sure that they have earned the right to display the FLTA marque…
All FLTA Members abide by a common Code of Practice that defines a national set of ethical and safety standards. These standards include:
- Ensuring all trucks are in a safe and serviceable condition
- Ensuring only competent engineers service and repair their trucks
- Carrying out all required Health and Safety checks, including CFTS Thorough Examinations
- Holding up-to-date records for inspection by an Association representative
- Behaving with care, integrity and confidentiality in their day-to-day conduct
- Transacting business in a way that is a credit to the Association and the industry
Groundwater Lift Trucks are a LEADING SUPPLIER OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT, offering everything from access equipment, hand pallet trucks, warehouse equipment, reach trucks, forklift trucks, telescopic loaders, side loaders, multi-directional loaders and rough terrain forklift trucks.
Our expert sales, hire, service and parts teams will advise you on the most cost-effective solution to meet your lifting requirements,
- 01569 763247