How can you tell if a fork lift truck meets European legislation? On this page you'll find brief guides to assist in the identification of non-compliant industrial trucks.
The guides, listed below, have been reproduced courtesy of FEM, and all copyright rests with them.
- Information of the application of the EC regulation on the noise of fork lifts (2009)
- Periodic Inspection of Industrial Trucks (2009)
- Industrial Trucks – 90° stacking aisle width (2017)
- Exceptional use of work platforms with Industrial Trucks (2017)
- Hour meter readings – terms and definitions for industrial trucks (2017)
- Foot and leg protection for pedestrian controlled battery powered trucks (2017)