Becoming an official sponsor of the FLTA Awards for Excellence carries a number of great perks – including a lot of publicity! The FLTA will start issuing press in the 6 months before the Awards, so sign up early to receive the full benefit of your endorsement.
Full Sponsor benefits include…
- Press releases
- Press release announcing your new sponsorship
- Mention of your sponsorship within approx. 6 press releases
- Pick of the Year supplements in HSS
- Coverage of your sponsorship – including logo – in the Nov/Dec issue
- Coverage of your sponsorship – including logo – in the March or April issue
- Your logo will appear in advertisements running in HSS in approximately 2 issues.
- Uplift Magazine (FLTA Members’ Publication)
- Coverage of your sponsorship in up to 3 editions of Uplift magazine (the FLTA members publication)
- Mentions via FLTA and media partner (HSS) channels in the run-up to the event – including on the big night – as well as in after-event coverage.
- Mentions via FLTA and media partner (HSS) channels in the run-up to the event, as well as in after-event coverage.
- Reference to your sponsorship within:
- E-shots to full FLTA Members
- E-shots to Safe User Group Members
- E-shots to FLTA database of more than 25,000 truck users, managers and supervisors
- Mention in materials related to the Awards
- Your logo and promotional blurb included in the Sponsors page
- Complimentary table for 10 at the event which is attended by more than 400 of the materials handling industry’s leading figures (Normal cost: £1850 for non-members)
- Priority seating
- The unmissable opportunity to meet our celebrity host at a special Sponsor Briefing event in the afternoon.
- Mentions within the event, including the Chairman’s opening address
- The chance to present an Award and inclusion in the official ‘winner’ photograph which will appear post-event in key publications.
- To maximise this cross-promotional opportunity, we expect sponsors to:
- Share news of your sponsorship with customers
- Share news of your sponsorship in print, digital and social media
- Encourage staff and colleagues to attend
- Supply promotional materials to be confirmed by JKC Creative Marketing
- Attend the Sponsor Briefing on the afternoon of the event
- Attend the event and present an Award
For further details or to sign up as an Awards Sponsor or Supporter, please contact the FLTA office. Call 01635 277577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.