COVID-19 Resource Centre
FLTA Information Updates
To stay informed of the latest COVID-19 guidance and other information from the FLTA sign up to receive regular updates.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we find ourselves in an ever-changing landscape.
The role of the FLTA has been to support all those involved with materials handling equipment by keeping everyone abreast of the latest information, guidance and best practice advice.
Content for this section is, therefore, kept under constant review and is being frequently expanded to deliver timely, expert and relevant resources designed to help you work safely and meet government requirements*.
We recommend that you visit the site regularly to ensure you are benefiting from the latest information and would encourage you to contact us if you require more specific advice or guidance. Please contact the FLTA office at email@example.com
*Some content in this Resource Centre reflects guidance from the UK Government. If you are located in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland you may wish to ensure that this corresponds to information issued by your devolved Executive.
For up-to-date business advice from the government visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/covid-19-support-for-businesses
For further guidance to employers on claiming wages vists: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/claim-for-wage-costs-through-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme
Visit our FAQs page where we will be providing answers to the biggest questions you want to know as this situation progresses.
Below is a list of downloadable PDFs and letter templates that will inform you on job and employment related matters within the pandemic situation.
- Coronavirus Newsletter
- Self Isolate Guide
- Fact Sheet - Key Workers
- Job Retention Scheme Guidance
- COVID-19 Cleaning Methods for MHE and Plant
- BITA FLTA COVID-19 Joint Statement
- Fact Sheet - Key Worker Testing
- Fact Sheet - Returning to Work
- Record of returning to the workplace after lockdown conversation
- Visitors COVID-19 Questionnaire
- Keep Surfaces Clean
- Protect Maintenance Engineers
- Washing Flow Diagram
- Flexible Furlough Scheme
- Coming to and from work
- Safe Workplace
- RA67 - Dealing with the outbreak of a communicable disease
- RA67-Communicable Disease
- RA68 - Returning to work (COVID-19)
- RA68-Returning to work (COVID-19)
- Fact Sheet - Managing a COVID-secure supply chain
- Extended Job Retention Scheme FAQs (02-11-20)
- Nine questions employers have asked about self-isolation