During this crisis we are working with other industry bodies and organisations to share and distribute up-to-date advice and guidance as the situation unfolds.
Our thanks go to the HSE, BITA, Mentor, AITT and RTITB for the information on this page.
NOTE ON MP FAQs DOCUMENT: These are questions that MP Luke Evans has asked the government. This is not what will definitely happen, but makes for a good sense check on the details.
Safety film for inductions and training
As many key industries are bringing in additional personnel to support their busy forklift operations, the FLTA's Safety Partner, Mentor FLT Training has made its training film 'Safely Working with Lift Trucks' free to view.
- BITA FLTA COVID-19 Joint Statement
- BITA Bulletin - Government guidance
- MP FAQs on Job Retention Scheme
- HSE Statement re Driver Training and Certificates
- AITT and RTITB Statement
- Using Holiday
- BITA FS02-Standing-Down-MHE
- BITA FS03-Safe-Cleaning-Practices-for-MHE-and-Plant
- BITA FS04-Engineers-Working-on-Customer-Sites
- BITA FS05-Thorough-Examination
- AITT MHE Training During COVID-19
- Staying COVID-19 Secure
- Shielding Guidance 29/06/20