During this crisis we are working with other industry bodies and organisations to share and distribute up-to-date advice and guidance as the situation unfolds.
Our thanks go to the HSE, BITA, Mentor, AITT and RTITB for the information on this page.
NOTE ON MP FAQs DOCUMENT: These are questions that MP Luke Evans has asked the government. This is not what will definitely happen, but makes for a good sense check on the details.
- BITA FLTA COVID-19 Joint Statement
- BITA Bulletin - Government guidance
- MP FAQs on Job Retention Scheme
- HSE Statement re Driver Training and Certificates
- AITT and RTITB Statement
- Using Holiday
- BITA FS02-Standing-Down-MHE
- BITA FS03-Safe-Cleaning-Practices-for-MHE-and-Plant
- BITA FS04-Engineers-Working-on-Customer-Sites
- BITA FS05-Thorough-Examination
- AITT MHE Training During COVID-19
- Staying COVID-19 Secure
- Shielding Guidance 29/06/20
- Job Support Scheme Government fact sheet