Become an official safety sponsor
Now in its 17th year, the Convention attracts national and international delegates with an anticipated audience of 300-400 for the 2018 even following extremely positive feedback in recent years and our success in winning the Trade Association Forum’s Event of The Year in 2015.
The attendees are primarily end users, in particular H&S managers and supervisors, though the numbers are supplemented by a number of FLTA members along with leading figures from bodies concerned with fork lift safety (such as RTITB, ABA, other trade associations, logistics press etc).
The format for the conference – which will be held at the Heart of England Conference Centre on 3rd October 2018 – commences with refreshments, a general introduction, a short presentation from you, as the sponsor and a keynote from a senior representative of the HSE. This is then followed by a number of case studies presented by winners of the FLTA Safe Site Award winners and short, practical talks from experts in different aspects of fork lift operation and safety. There is then a lively Q&A session with a hand-picked panel, hosted by the Chair of the FLTA Quality Committee.
The event concludes with a motivational speech from one of the UK’s leading speakers.
Lunch is then served at approximately 14.00 in the marque where delegates can talk to a select group of suppliers of safety-related products and services.
The day earns delegates 4 hours of CPD points.
The cost of sponsorship – which has not been increased for the past 3 years – is £7500 +VAT.
Below is a bullet point list of benefits
- Sponsorship-specific press release
- Inclusion in Safety Convention(SC) press releases (approx. 6) as sponsor
- As SC sponsor, you would be included within all feature articles in the materials handling media (6-10 on average)
- Coverage as SC sponsor within feature articles in other sectors (4-5 on average)
- Reference as SC sponsor within supplement plus opportunity for editorial content (1 page)
SHD blog (Programme being finalised)
- One exclusive SHD blog as sponsor
- Coverage as SC sponsor in columns related to event (approx. 4)
- Twitter and Facebook via FLTA and media partner (SHD) channels
- Sponsors page within free app which is distributed to all delegates
- Safety Convention
- Participation in the event planning meeting with the opportunity to influence the theme
- Invitation to pre-event networking meal meeting speakers, including end user companies
- 10-minute speaking slot at Convention
- Opportunity to include branded materials in ‘goody’ bag.
- Opportunity to put up banners around the venue
- Promotional opportunity to display two fork lift trucks prominently on site
- 8 free tickets to use how you wish
- Reference to sponsorship in FLTA-issued e-shots to a database of 25,000 known truck users (approximately 6)
- Reference to sponsorship in e-shots to Safe User Group Members (approx. 4)
- Mention/logo in HSS and ShD e-shots
- Assets for eshots to be sent you your own customers and prospects
- Inclusion (inc logo) in Safety Convention advertisement which appears in SHD for approximately 6 issues
If you are interested in sponsoring the Safety Convention, contact the FLTA office or email Peter Harvey (firstname.lastname@example.org)