Can you use an EU forklift truck license in the UK, or do they need additional training?

Estimated reading time: < 1 min

The governing/advisory body for training and PUWER, within the UK, is the HSE which is a department within H.M. Government with a jurisdiction limited to the UK.  The FLTA advises that, to ensure compliance with UK Law, you should arrange training from an ABA accredited training provider.

The FLTA works closely with Mentor Training who would be able to advise you further and provide you with a comprehensive and competitive solution to your training needs.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Scroll to Top