You don’t walk away from a forklift accident…
When something goes wrong, everyone’s involved. The victim… workmates… you as a manager. When you’re in charge, you’re also accountable. So maybe it’s time to do everything possible to avoid it happening on your site?
The perfect starting point would be to join the Safe User Group. Created by the leading independent authority on the fork truck industry, it offers expert advice in no-nonsense language; practical resources and case histories from companies like yours who have improved safety at low or no cost.
Enjoy all these benefits when you become a Safe User Group Member:
- Exclusive safety resources
- Notification of new fork lift legislation
- A unique step-by-step safety programme
- Framed Certificate of Membership, Code of Practice and Employee Pledge
- Insightful Health & Safety Bulletins, six times a year
- Free expert advice helpline
- Industry magazine
- Special discounts
- Online Members’ Area
- Technical Bulletins and Fact Sheets
- And more...
For a full list of Safe User Group member benefits, click here.
* SUG Membership costs just £3.75 per week. An additional joining fee of £154 is payable in the first year only.
Just £3.75 per week*
For the price of a sandwich, you can access a wealth of clear, expert guidance and real-world resources designed to make your workplace safer for everyone.
Demonstrate your commitment to safety
Whether your company has one fork lift or one hundred, Safe User Group membership sends a clear message to customers, suppliers, and employees: 'We are serious about fork lift safety'.
Find Out More
Safer Site Pro
Created specifically for fork lift managers, this exclusive 26-part guide combines site-survey for benchmarking and invaluable tips, advice and real-lift examples to help transform your site's safety.
It's great to have all that information at our fingertips
B Taylor, Pfizer
A genuinely excellent service with brilliant resources
M Cox, Johnson & Johnson
An invaluable source of expert advice
S Cash, British Sugar