Fork Truck Engineer Training
A new approach
In conjunction with F-TEC, the industry’s dedicated training organisation, we offer an extensive range of courses which have been specially developed to help businesses overcome challenges.
Level 2 and 3 apprenticeships, for example, offer a surprisingly straightforward and inexpensive way to develop and retain loyal and highly skilled forklift service engineers. For young people, apprenticeships serve as a gateway to career that’s highly skilled and well paid. Plus, you can earn as you learn.
For more experienced engineers, our selection of courses – including Thorough Examination and a Level 4 qualification – has been designed to add new skills to their set. The result? Well-equipped engineers and a good return on investment, too.
The best of all worlds
By choosing F-TEC for your service engineer’s training needs, you can expect:
- A high-quality and well-managed programme
- Learning taught by highly skilled educators with extensive practical experience
- A fleet of various lift truck types… from a wide range of manufacturers
- The latest in diagnostics equipment
- Automotive technical content that’s been approved by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)**
Funding in accordance with national rules**