25th January 2021
27th January 2021
1st February 2021
3rd February 2021
8th February 2021
1st March 2021
15th March 2021
This highly practical course for experienced* engineers concentrates on the inspection of chains and forks, current legislation, documentation and the responsibilities of a competent person.
Subjects covered include:
- The engineer’s role
- Inspection criteria for lift chains and fork arms
- Organisation of Thorough Examinations and the examiner’s role
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Guidance on how to conduct Thorough Examinations
Upon completion, candidates are recorded on a central FLTA register.
Valid for five years.
*The course is only open to engineers who can demonstrate their ability to inspect the automotive, electrical and hydraulic components of a fork truck.
Duration : Two days
Please login to see Member-only prices.