10th May 2021
24th May 2021
26th May 2021
7th June 2021
9th June 2021
21st June 2021
5th July 2021
7th July 2021
26th July 2021
This highly practical course for experienced* engineers concentrates on the inspection of chains and forks, current legislation, documentation and the responsibilities of a competent person.
Subjects covered include:
- The engineer’s role
- Inspection criteria for lift chains and fork arms
- Organisation of Thorough Examinations and the examiner’s role
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Guidance on how to conduct Thorough Examinations
Upon completion, candidates are recorded on a central FLTA register.
Valid for five years.
*The course is only open to engineers who can demonstrate their ability to inspect the automotive, electrical and hydraulic components of a fork truck.
Duration : Two days
Please login to see Member-only prices.
F-Tec have all the COVID-19 safety measures in place and are requesting that candidates wear a masks while at the training centre along with bringing their own food.