5th October 2021
6th October 2021
19th October 2021
20th October 2021
10th November 2021
9th November 2021
23rd November 2021
24th November 2021
7th December 2021
21st December 2021
8th December 2021
22nd December 2021
NWSLC - MTI Campus
This highly practical course for experienced* engineers concentrates on the inspection of chains and forks, current legislation, documentation and the responsibilities of a competent person.
Subjects covered include:
- The engineer’s role
- Inspection criteria for lift chains and fork arms
- Organisation of Thorough Examinations and the examiner’s role
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Guidance on how to conduct Thorough Examinations
Upon completion, candidates are recorded on a central FLTA register.
Valid for five years.
*The course is only open to engineers who can demonstrate their ability to inspect the automotive, electrical and hydraulic components of a fork truck.
Duration : One day
Please login to see Member-only prices.